Accidents happen in Rockledge. When a driver flees the scene, however, they show a willful negligence that puts the victim at personal and financial risk. Whether or not we identify the liable driver, you may get a financial recovery for your losses.
You may be wondering whether to seek compensation through an insurance claim, file a lawsuit, or take other action. A Rockledge hit and run accident lawyer from Andrew Pickett Law can form and execute a case strategy for you.
How a Hit and Run Accident Lawyer from Andrew Pickett Law Can Help You
A lawyer can provide a clear course of action during a chaotic time. You won’t have to figure things out for yourself—we will help, using our experience to make sense of your hit and run accident.
- Explore your insurance policy: Per the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), you don’t haveto purchase uninsured motorist coverage. However, you might have. Our team will review your insurance policy to determine which coverage types you do or don’t have.
- Work with law enforcement: We will contact law enforcement to find out if the identity of the liable driver is known. Whether or not the hit and run motorist has been apprehended may affect our case strategy.
- Collect evidence to use in your case: A lawyer from our team will waste no time gathering evidence for your hit and run case in Rockledge. Certain evidence may only be available for a short period of time. Footage of the accident may be particularly time sensitive. We’ll collect and preserve any evidence that could be of use.
- Interview witnesses: When there are only the words of a plaintiff and defendant (or victim and insurance company), cases can sometimes feel like a he-said, she-said affair. When independent witnesses with no dog in the fight speak, however, they may lend credibility to your case. We’ll get accounts from any witnesses who can support your case.
- Hire experts: Like witnesses, experts can add depth to your case. Experts may testify, reconstruct an accident, or help in other ways.
- Explore settlement options: A hit and run accident lawyer from our firm will negotiate for you. We may obtain settlement offers from an insurance company or the driver who caused your accident.
- File a lawsuit, circumstances permitting: If we can identify the liable motorist, then we may file a lawsuit. We’ll discuss such options when we review your case.
When you hire us, you’ll know that your rights are safe. Insurance companies and attorneys for the hit and run driver may try to undermine your case in Rockledge. A hit and run accident lawyer from Andrew Pickett Law will block any such attempts.
For a free legal consultation with a hit and run accidents lawyer serving Rockledge, call 321-503-4014
Why Hire Andrew Pickett Law to Represent You in Rockledge?
You should have good reasons for choosing a certain personal injury lawyer. There are many attorneys out there, and you deserve to know why an attorney is the right fit for you. Our clients choose Andrew Pickett Law because:
- Attorney Andrew Pickett has a prosecutorial background: As a former prosecutor, Andrew Pickett has experience in high-stakes cases. We are never afraid to take our clients’ hit and run cases to trial. Our firm has tried more than 50 jury trials in a 10-year period, a statistic that shows we do what is in our client’s interest.
- We make your case personal: As a client, you will meet personally with attorney Andrew Pickett. This will allow us to establish a personal relationship with you. This sort of one-on-one, client-lawyer meeting is not necessarily what you would get from another law firm.
- We will seek the financial recovery you deserve, and nothing less: We are driven to get the maximum financial recovery possible. When a driver hits you and leaves the scene, they display utter carelessness. Hit and run drivers must be held financially responsible for their reckless actions.
Our firm has the experience that motor vehicle accident victims look for. Because our firm operates specifically in Brevard County, we’re hyper-familiar with the jurisdiction where your case will be.
We know the civil court system inside and out, and we’re just as familiar with insurance claims. Let our attorney and team of experienced paralegals fight for your justice.
Client Testimonials Shine a Light on Our Firm’s Care for Clients
We are proud to share the positive reviews of clients whom we have served:
- “Andrew and his dedicated team of paralegals were supportive and answered all my questions in a timely, professional manner. I was so relieved that they monitored billing and always kept my accounts current. Andrew worked diligently toward the goals in which my rights were protected as well as receiving all entitled benefits.” – Carol G., former client
- “Andrew was my personal injury lawyer. He has extensive experience dealing with insurance companies. He gathered all the evidence of my automobile accident and created a detailed plan/timeline for going to trial. He guided me through the process every step of the way.” – Linda Craig, former client
Our firm handles every step of the legal or insurance process. Whichever course your case takes, we’ll be ready.
Rockledge Hit and Run Accident Lawyer Near Me 321-503-4014
Damages You May Recover for Your Hit and Run Accident in Rockledge
Recoverable damages can depend on the approach we take to your case. If we pursue a lawsuit, then your recoverable damages may include:
- Vehicle repairs
- Medical bills
- Lost income and lost earning power
- The cost of temporary transportation
- Any other damages resulting from the hit and run accident
We will consider your future damages, too. It may not be easy to calculate damages properly if you don’t have prior experience. Our team completes this process in every case we handle, so we’ll be sure to get your target settlement amount right.
Call Andrew Pickett Law Today for Your Free Consultation
Hit and run accidents are among the most complicated you can experience. Our firm knows the range of outcomes in these cases, and we’re ready to help you. A Rockledge hit and run accident lawyer from Andrew Pickett Law will work to make the best of a difficult situation.
Call Andrew Pickett Law today for your free consultation.