Sexual Abuse cases are complicated and unique. We work to discover the extent of the abuse in the institution where it occurred. We bring a civil suit against the institution to ensure that you are able to receive sufficient compensation to enable you to move on with your life. We treat every case as if it’s going to trial and hire investigators to ensure that no stone is left unturned in the event we bring the case to trial.
Our goal is to hold the institution accountable so the abuse does not happen again, and to get you the compensation you deserve so you can move on with your life
We Cannot Stand for Abuse
During these trying times, you don’t need to be bullied by companies who would benefit from your silence. We do the work for you and ensure that justice is served, the entities at fault are held accountable, and set an example that aims to deter any type of abuse from occurring in the future.
Your First Meeting
You don’t need to be nervous meeting with an attorney for the first time. It’s our mission to guide you through every step of the civil justice system. You can help us begin the process by bringing any information you have to the first meeting. This can include:
- Umbrella/excess liability insurance policies;
- Health insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid ID cards;
- Medical records, psychological treatment records, and medical bills;
- Names, phone numbers, and addresses of witnesses;
- Any testimonials you can obtain from employers, physicians, and significant others that detail how the incident has affected your ability to carry out day-to-day tasks;
- Any letters, emails, or other documents received from insurance companies or other parties involved; and
- Any other documentation you feel is relevant to your case
Remember, we treat every case as if it is going to trial. We hire investigators to obtain all the evidence necessary to win your case and provide the compensation you need to move on. Call us today to meet with me and my experienced team of paralegals. We can answer all your questions and help you move forward.