Those who lose a loved one face not only immense grief and uncertainty but may also suffer great financial hardship. If your loved one passed away in a fatal car accident, our Titusville fatal car accident lawyer will fight for a financial recovery, which can provide you some stability during a difficult time.
The team at Andrew Pickett Law takes wrongful deaths personally. We will seek the maximum financial recovery for your family.
What You Should Do After a Fatal Car Accident in Titusville
Any car accident can cause confusion and uncertainty, and one that claims a loved one’s life can be especially difficult to process. You may not be able to function as you normally would and may also be unable to handle a legal claim.
Hiring Andrew Pickett Law can remove the legal process from your stable of concerns. Our firm will organize the facts and evidence from your loved one’s accident. In doing so, we will allow you to focus on personal affairs.
Attorney Andrew Pickett will personally meet with you and your loved ones at the beginning of the legal process. While we will provide regular updates and be available throughout your case in Titusville, you can confidently put your focus on yourself and your loved ones—we have the legal part down.
Why It Is Important to Hire Our Firm Serving Titusville Immediately
Time can fly by after a car accident, and it is important that you secure legal help as soon as you can. By hiring the personal injury team at Andrew Pickett Law sooner than later, you:
- Allow us to meet any case–related deadlines: Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d)generally places a two-year limit on filing wrongful death cases, though there can be exceptions. The sooner you retain our firm, the more time we will have to file your case by this deadline.
- Minimize the risk of losing evidence: Certain evidence simply does not last forever. By hiring our firm as soon as possible, you may minimize the risk of losing evidence that could be important to your wrongful death case in Titusville.
- Take a step towards possible justice: You want to move forward from all aspects of your loved one’s fatal car accident, we’re sure. By starting the legal process now, you take a step towards a legal resolution.
Our Lawyers Will Handle the Entire Legal Process for You
Your rights may also be at risk right now. Those responsible for your loved one’s fatal car accident may know they could be facing a wrongful death lawsuit.
Those parties may hire attorneys to try and have you admit fault or accept an unfair settlement. A Titusville fatal car accident lawyer from Andrew Pickett Law will defend your rights from the moment you hire us.
For a free legal consultation with a fatal car accidents lawyer serving Titusville, call 321-503-4014
Why Choose Andrew Pickett Law for Your Fatal Car Accident Case in Titusville?
You deserve a law firm that will investigate your case to the fullest, then fight for the maximum compensation possible. That firm should also have a clear understanding of what survivors of wrongful deaths experience—overwhelming grief, mounting bills, and general uncertainty.
Having handled wrongful death cases throughout Florida, attorney Andrew Pickett and his team are prepared to serve you. Some facts you should know about our firm include:
- That we have completed more than 50 jury trials in the past ten years, showing that we are willing to resolve cases through settlement or trial
- We offer clear, consistent communication, with poor communication being one of the pain points that clients of other firms complain about
- We have case results that show our firm can recover significant compensation in cases like yours
- We focus on cases in Brevard County so we can give each case the attention it requires
Expect to be treated with respect, compassion, and dignity as a client of Andrew Pickett Law. There is no loss greater than that of a loved one. Our team will handle your case as if our own loved one passed away, seeking the result you and yours deserve.
Let Our Clients Tell You How Andrew Pickett and His Team Fought for Them
To better understand why our firm is an appropriate choice for your case, read how our former clients feel about attorney Pickett, his paralegals, and support staff:
- “We contacted Andrew Pickett Law the day after the accident, and he contacted us immediately. Andrew and his staff were expedient, efficient, patient, thorough and answered all of our questions at their earliest possible opportunity.” – C.G., former client
- “Andrew and his staff worked closely with me from start to finish. I was always kept in the loop with details and clear explanations of the process. You can count on Andrew Pickett Law to be diligent and most of all to be successful when representing you.” – Barry Birdwell, former client
- “I had a wonderful experience with Mr. Pickett. He went above and beyond to help me during a difficult time with the accident. He was caring, attentive, and very informative throughout the whole process. I would strongly recommend him.” – A.G., former client
These are the kinds of positive experiences we work to supply every client.
Titusville Fatal Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 321-503-4014
Recoverable Damages in Wrongful Death Cases
You have lost a loved one, and it is our firm’s job to identify exactly how your immense loss has caused you harm. We may seek a financial recovery for:
- Your loved one’s funeral and burial (in Titusville or elsewhere)
- Your pain and suffering and any required treatment
- The pain and suffering your loved one experienced
- Your loved one’s medical bills, and any other medical bills related to the car accident in question
- Loss of companionship, guidance, and other non-monetary benefits your loved one provided
- Property repair or replacement
- Temporary transportation
We will work hard to learn about your loved one and other surviving family members. This personal approach will allow us to craft a fair settlement target for your car accident case in Titusville.
Call Andrew Pickett Law Today for a Free Consultation
A Titusville fatal car accident lawyer from our firm hopes to make your life easier. By handling your legal needs and hopefully securing a financial recovery, we’ll work to help you move forward from this tragic period in your life.
Call today to meet with attorney Andrew Pickett and his team of paralegals.