The death of a loved one is tragic, even more so when it could have been prevented. Unfortunately, during these sensitive times, insurance companies and at-fault institutions often take advantage of victims and their families. We are here to help you navigate these stressful and grevious times.
Wrongful Deaths Are Preventable
It is important to us to hold accountable the individual or institution to ensure that another incident will not take place. It is also important to us to ensure that you are fairly compensated in a way that will enable you to heal and properly grieve the death of your loved one We hire investigators for every case and begin to collect the evidence that will support your case if a settlement cannot be reached. We are prepared to take every wrongful death case to trial and to obtain the maximum settlement possible.
My team of paralegals has extensive experience in the industries of workers compensation and insurance claims adjusting. This gives us the edge when it comes to litigating your case and ensuring that the institutions at fault are held accountable for their negligence and abuse.
Your First Meeting
You don’t need to be nervous meeting with an attorney for the first time. It’s our mission to guide you through every step of the civil justice system. You can help us begin the process by bringing any information you have to the first meeting. This can include:
- Police reports, crash reports, driver exchanges of information;
- Death certificates;
- Automobile insurance policies and ID cards;
- Umbrella/excess liability insurance policies;
- Health insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid ID cards;
- Photographs of damage to vehicles, scene photographs, and injury photographs;
- Medical records and medical bills;
- Names, phone numbers, and addresses of witnesses;
- Any testimonials you can obtain from employers, physicians, and significant others that detail how the incident has affected your ability to carry out day-to-day tasks;
- Any letters, emails, or other documents received from insurance companies or other parties involved; and
- Any other documentation you feel is relevant to your case.
Remember, we treat every case as if it is going to trial. We hire investigators to obtain all the evidence necessary to win your case and provide the compensation you need to move on. Call us today to meet with me and my experienced team of paralegals. We can answer all your questions and help you move forward.