Drunk drivers put others at unacceptable risk and often cause serious harm—you know this personally. When drunk driverscause harm, victims can seek compensation for medical care, property damage, pain and suffering, and other losses.
Andrew Pickett Law, PLLC can lead your case against a drunk driver. A Palm Bay drunk driving accident lawyer from our firm is ready to work for you today.
Damages Drunk Drivers Cause That You May Recover Compensation For
Damages your personal injury lawyer may seek compensation for on your behalf include:
Drunk drivers generally lack the care and caution that sober, undistracted drivers have. Therefore, drunk motorists can cause particularly violent collisions and serious injuries. Drunk driving accident victims in Palm Bay may need:
- Emergency care at the scene of the accident and a hospital
- Ambulance or helicopter transport from the accident scene in Palm Bay
- Medical imaging
- Cosmetic surgery to repair scarring and disfigurement
- Other medical services
Our team serving Palm Bay has seen victims endure long-term symptoms of motor vehicle accidents. Some victims become disabled, requiring in-home care, medical equipment, extensive rehabilitation, and other costly medical services.
The lawyers at Andrew Pickett Law, PLLC will seek coverage for any damages resulting from your drunk driving accident in Palm Bay.
One of the first calls you made after your accident may have been to your employer or employees. Work is a priority for most in Palm Bay, and unfortunately, a drunk driving accident may cost you:
- Performance-based bonuses and benefits
- Progress towards a promotion
- Earning power
Our team will identify every negative way your accident affects you professionally. Many, if not all these damages, may be recoverable.
Pain and Suffering
The toll of a drunk driving accident is physical but also psychological and emotional. If your accident has caused physical pain, emotional anguish, or interfered with your quality of life at all, you may deserve coverage for pain and suffering.
Treatment for pain and suffering may also fall within this category of damages.
Property Repairs and Other Expenses
Liable parties in Palm Bay may cover repairs for your vehicle, phone, and other personal property damaged during the collision. You may also be reimbursed for temporary transportation and other monetary losses related to your accident.
Our firm also handles drunk driving cases in Palm Bay where the victim passes away. If you want to pursue a wrongful death claim, don’t wait to retain a lawyer from Andrew Pickett Law, PLLC.
For a free legal consultation with a drunk driving accidents lawyer serving Palm Bay, call 321-503-4014
Should I Hire a Lawyer for My Drunk Driving Accident Case in Palm Bay?
We generally advise that you hire a personal injury attorney for any motor vehicle accident case. Drunk driving cases in Palm Bay may be especially complicated, as they may:
- Involve difficult-to-understand aspects like chemical tests, law enforcement procedures, and other technical concepts
- Require your lawyer to hire experts, which may be a complex process in itself
- Involve extensive damages, and someone will need to track and document those damages
Having a lawyer handle your case may ease your mind and free up your time. If you don’t hire a lawyer, you may be overwhelmed by the requirements of a drunk driving accident case.
Why Should I Choose Andrew Pickett Law, PLLC as My Palm Bay Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer?
Once you determine that you should hire a lawyer, the question becomes “which lawyer?” First, let two former clients explain why they would choose Andrew Pickett Law, PLLC for their future legal needs:
- “The team I had working with me was the best team that could fit me. From the beginning they were fast with responses and ready to get me the help I truly needed…I couldn’t be happier with the results I was able to receive thanks to this team. If I ever end up in a situation like this again I know who I’ll be in touch with.” – Mariah Byers
- “I am an attorney, and I chose Andrew Pickett to represent me in a car accident case I was involved in. Andrew was professional, prompt, and was able to settle my case even when the insurance company was being very difficult…If you want a competent, responsive, professional attorney for your personal injury matter, I highly recommend Andrew.” – Tiffany Loris
Our case results show that we fight for the maximum compensation possible in every case. Expect clear, consistent communication. Just as importantly, expect us to take your case to a jury trial if necessary.
Serving Brevard County exclusively, we are a firm that knows the local law. Our familiarity with the civil justice system in Palm Bay means that we can handle your case efficiently and in a personal manner you deserve.
Palm Bay Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer Near Me 321-503-4014
How Our Lawyers Serving Palm Bay Can Help with Your Drunk Driving Accident Case
The lawyers and our experienced team of paralegals will allow you to focus on your recovery. We handle all the legal aspects of drunk driving cases in Palm Bay, including:
- Investigation: We investigate clients’ drunk driving accidents. This means gathering any evidence, like video footage and witness testimony, that supports your case for awards.
- Documentation: We document damages and determine their value. From medical costs to lost income, we’ll seek out paperwork, records, images, and other documents proving your losses.
- Negotiation: We can negotiate for the settlement you deserve. We will not step away from the negotiating table until we’ve absolutely exhausted the process.
- Protection: Our team will defend your rights. Any defendant, lawyer, or insurance representative that wants to contact you will first have to contact us.
- Trial: Attorney Andrew Pickett has taken more than 50 cases to a jury trial in the past decade. When our clients need us to, we proceed fearlessly to court.
Each case is different. We will handle your drunk driving accident case in Palm Bay with a personal touch.
Click to contact our Palm Bay Car Accident Lawyers today
Call Andrew Pickett Law, PLLC Today for a Free Consultation
With possible injuries and expenses from your accident, you don’t need to add a lawsuit or insurance claim to your list of worries. Let a Palm Bay drunk driving accident lawyer help, and hire that lawyer from Andrew Pickett Law, PLLC.
Call our firm today to meet with attorney Andrew Pickett and his team of paralegals. The consultation is completely free.
Call or text 321-503-4014 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form