It would be a wonderful world if we all took care of each other like reasonable human beings. Sadly, many of us can be negligent of others and put them in dangerous situations. The law allows those victims to receive compensation in the civil justice system.
If you’ve been hurt by someone in Titusville, Florida, we want to hear from you. Andrew Pickett Law can help you get compensation for your injuries so you can get care, remove financial stress, and move on from your bad experience.
What Personal Injury Cases Do You Take?
Personal injury is a huge field of law with many specialties. It’s important to choose a Titusville personal injury lawyer who has case experience in the type of injury and incident you have. Andrew Pickett Law has the following practice areas:
- Auto Accidents
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Hit and Run
- Commercial Trucking Accidents
- Burn Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Brain Injury
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Fatal Truck Accidents
- 18 Wheeler Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Catastrophic Accidents
- Institutional Sexual Abuse Claims
It never hurts to consult with us to see if your injury might match with our practice experience. If it doesn’t, we may be able to refer you to a personal injury lawyer in Titusville that can. Our goal is to help you as much as possible.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Titusville, call 321-503-4014
What Should I Expect at the Consultation?
A consultation is like a job interview for both sides. Your potential personal injury attorney in Titusville wants to know if you have a case worth pursuing and to prove that they have the expertise and strategy that fits your situation.
It’s not a one-way street though. You can and should question your Titusville personal injury attorney to find out if you can work well with them and if they meet your expectations. Some things you can ask include:
- Contingency fee amounts, both for settlements and for trials
- Case strategy (i.e. are they willing to go to court for you?)
- Have they seen similar cases at their practice? How often? What results did they get?
- What’s their communication style? How often can you expect an update?
- What do they need from you to help your case?
- What’s their current caseload?
You should also feel comfortable with your lawyer. Going through a personal injury case isn’t enjoyable, but having a lawyer you feel like you can trust will make it much easier. It’s easier for the lawyer, too!
Titusville Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me 321-503-4014
How Does a Personal Injury Lawyer Help Me?
Personal injury lawyers do more than battle things out in the courtroom. There is a large list of duties they must perform for their clients. The goal is to get the best result they can. Here are some of the major duties:
- Gather all available evidence of damages in your claim, including ongoing ones like new doctor bills
- Assist you in getting treatment, if necessary and warranted, through letters of protection
- Intercept communication between you and insurance companies
- Negotiate with insurance companies to get you the best settlement they can
- Identify all responsible parties and their insurance companies for possible liability
- Keep you updated on all aspects of your case progress
- Consult with expert witnesses for advice to make stronger cases
- Argue your case in front of a judge, if the case goes that far
- Handle receipt of your compensation, pay all relevant parties, and give the remaining funds back to you
Insurance companies know that when you have a lawyer you have someone who knows the system and can fight on your side inside it. That’s why so many of them raise their compensation offers as soon as they know you have one.
Injured? Let Andrew Pickett Law Help You
Andrew Pickett Law has trained hard to help the citizens of Titusville and Brevard County. Now it’s time for him to help you too in your personal injury case. All you have to do is reach out to his team.
Call us or use our contact form to schedule a free consultation. Your consultation is free and without obligation. You do not have to worry about paying him anything unless you win your case.